I am finally doing some real PT! I am so excited. I love it although I am so sore after. When you do nothing for 6 weeks it's difficult to get back into the swing of things. I'm very lucky I am so resilient.
As far as the TTC we are currently 5-6 DPO. I will be testing in just 4 short days...ha. I wish they were short. This waiting is driving me crazy! This is also the first time anyone has ever known we are TTC. I'm afraid that I am jinxing us somehow. Oh well, I can only put all my faith in The Almighty and know that what happens is always for our best. If this ends badly then we will wait a bit and start again but without anyone "knowing". Although everyone that knows me well will probably know...I so terrible at keeping secrets. Especially ones as fantastic as this.
No comments:
Post a Comment