Saturday, July 17, 2010
Feeling like a terrible mommy
Matthew is on a really rotten schedule. He basically wants to stay up all night and sleeps all day. I feel like if I could summon the energy to keep him entertained all day with only one 2 hr. or so nap then he would sleep great at night. However, around 0400 when he finally passes out I am pooped, as is the husband, so we end up passing out and miss our 0730 alarm...and the 0800, 0830, 0900, 0930, and 1000 alarms. Then it's 1500 and we are all rolling out of bed. By then of course it's to late to do anything fun like go to playdates or go to the zoo (which we have a membership to and have only actually used twice) so we end up sitting at home doing nothing. All this messes up our meal schedule to. At 1500 we are eating "breakfast", then we eat who knows what the rest of the evening/night. I feel like the most terrible mom. I should be feeding my family wonderful square, organic, whole meals. What I actually end up doing is throwing whatever is quick and easy together. For example, grilled italian chicken, rice, and green beans. We need more variety and we all need more sleep. I have a beautiful schedule all planned out. Now I just need to figure out how to get on it and then stick to it. Well, when I figure out that humdinger of a riddle I'll post again. Everyone have a beautiful and wonderfully blessed weekend....although no one reads this. So I guess I will just have to step in and have that great weekend haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment