I was reading through my last couple posts and wow, I was in a poopy mood that day. Well, I'm feeling much better now, well right now, we'll see in a few hours. The mood swings lately have been brutal. That, along with "all day sickness" has been taking a serious toll on our little family. Oh yea, I'M PREGNANT!! I am so lucky to have such an understanding husband. He has been taking care of everything and basically letting me eat, sleep, and throw up with minimal interruptions. We are really excited to be expecting another little one. My due date started as Mar. 20, 2011 but has now been changed to Apr. 2, 2011. We even got to see the little jelly bean at my first Dr. appt. and his little heart was beating strongly. I'm only announcing our news on this blog because no one reads it. I am hoping there are at least a few family members reading the other blog so I plan to wait a bit before announcing there. Although I'm sure they already know by now. We've pretty much told everyone here and there. There was no official announcement like last time.
Hopefully, I'll be feeling better soon so I'll be able to keep up with our little blogs more often. Right now I've just been to sick to really do anything and it hurts my head to look at the computer screen for to long.
No comments:
Post a Comment